Monday, July 23, 2012

A Starship I Found

I'm about to put the egg in the incubator. Let's see what comes out...


An ordinary looking female. She was exported, like usual. From now on, just assume all of Grenda and Grendo's offspring are exported unless I say otherwise. Now, I'd like you to meet someone...


This is my Gaia, GAIA. As you can see, she's very friendly. Now, back to the Grendels (and Norns, if I feel like posting about them.)

Grendo and Grenda have been trying to eat elevators lately. But that's not the only problem I'm having. Behold, Grendo's awful (and potentially dangerous) advice!


I wish there was a way to punish creatures for the advice they give.


Wow, twins! And here they are...


Unlike all but three of their siblings, I'm naming them before exporting them. Their names are now Cat and Dog. While I was seeing to my Norn's needs, Grenda became pregnant again and laid an egg.Wait, it got big and I can't move it. I think it's hatching. A male came out.

Butters was standing still. I said "what" and he said "eat self." I spanked him. He is hungry for protein, is surrounded by apples, but isn't eating. He just tried to eat himself again. Alright, Butters. You are going to eat fruit and you are going to like it!


Don't worry, I'm not sending him out the airlock. I'm too attached to him, anyway. When a creature of mine won't eat, I'll put them in an airlock with nothing but fruit, food, or seeds. It normally works. Butters is fine now, but he seems to sleep a lot. I checked him with the Hoverdock, and he doesn't seem to have sleep toxin.

It seems that Grenda got pregnant again. The baby turned out to be male.


Yep, more dangerous advice. This time courtesy of Butters and Bubba. Turns out Grenda is pregnant with twins again. This time, a female and a male. I named them Hilda and Hilbert.


Looks like Butters is old now. Bubbles wandered off to the bridge, but I brought him back.


Grendo is old now as well, yet Grenda isn't. I think that the female Young Grendels produce life when they breed. I was considering splicing Grenda and Grendo, but it turns out Grendo was able to get Grenda pregnant. Also, Butters seems to need a lot of encouragement to do anything other than rest and sleep. He only seems to be getting worse. On the bright side, Grendo and Grenda have managed to have another child (probably because I abused the Hoverdock.) Well, I'll end this post here because nothing interesting seems to be happening.

GrayDragonEmily






1 comment:

  1. I had a little laugh at what you named the first twin boys. *grins* Nothing could look further from a cat or dog than a Grendel. Hmm, well, maybe they lean more towards the dog side with those sharp teeth and the ears...

    By the way, your Creatures' advice to one another is priceless. :D At least they make life more challenging.

    ReplyDelete